Tehsildar Property Solutions
Property da masla?
Book presented to dignatories
About The Book
The book ‘Jameen Di Minti ate Maal Records BaareJankari’ is aimed at answering the questions that anyone involved in finance needs to know. A well-structured approach makes the book a mouthpiece of the author’s experience and expertise in the domain.
The book documents the practical work done by Patwaris, Kanungos, Naib Tehsildar, Tehsildar and other officials dealing with the Revenue Records using examples to easily demonstrate the process of land succession, preparation of revenue record, amendments/mutations, etc.
The book is highly recommended by professionals and members of council alike, for a simple yet comprehensive explanation of legal information that one can refer to even if the reader has no prior understanding on the matter.
Mr Paramjit Jindal is an Ex. Naib Tehsildar and Ex. General Sec. PROA. An advocate at Patiala, Punjab/Haryana, he holds a MA- LLB and PGDCA degree. With an experience of more than 35 years at different posts in Punjab Revenue Services, he is a renowned name in legal advisory and much sought consultant.
- Mr Pawan Kumar Singla – Kanugo, Patiala
- Ms Anamika Jindal – Banking professional
- S. Ajeet Singh Pannu, IAS, Commissioner. Patiala Division
- Mr Ashok Singla, Lawyer, Member – Bar Council Punjab & Haryana, Additional Advocate General, Haryana
- Mr Kanwar Narinder Singh, Tehsildar Payal (Ludhiana), Head of Revenue Officer Association
- Shri Vijay Mohan Gupta, Sr. Advocate Punjab & Haryana High Court